Visiting with Daddy's Family

>> Saturday, September 11, 2010


Gray's Uncle Drew got married last weekend and we all really enjoyed spending time with family members that were in town for the wedding. Gray got to see her Grandma Sandee again, meet her Grandpa Gary and her Grandpa Sykes. And Kevin's Uncle Jack and Aunt Shirley came to the wedding, bringing with them a picture of Kevin's grandmother. The picture was taken when she was 11 months old and it is uncanny how much Gray looks like her. Once I am able to scan the picture in, I will show you what I mean. Below are some pictures taken at Drew and Randi's rehearsal dinner and wedding!

Gray asleep in her Grandma Sandee's arms, with Grandpa Gary.
(Rehearsal Dinner)
Sleepy Gray
Gray and me with the Ring Bearer, Cousin Kael
Grandma Sandee pinning on Kael's boutonniere
Gray and her Daddy, a Groomsman
Grandma Sandee playing with Gray
Grandpa Sykes
Aunt Shirley and Uncle Jack
Our family of 3
Uncle Drew and Aunt Randi, the Bride and Groom
The whole family
Our little baby doll

0 comments: