Pointy Kitty
>> Saturday, September 25, 2010
Who knew that being at home with Gray and living on a strict budget would bring out my creativity? From making clips (for Gray to wear... someday) to trying new recipes and now sewing. As a young girl, my mother tried to teach me how to sew, but I did not have the patience for it and she understandably did not have the patience for me. But, after giving sewing another chance, I have found that I really enjoy it!
My first sewing project was a '"capelet" for Gray to wear this fall/winter that turned out really cute. So, I decided to make one for my friend Rosa's little girl, Abby, who just tuned 1 month old this past week. Needless to say, they both need to grow a little before we can get a good picture of them wearing their "capelets" together.
Then with my fabulous, new sewing machine by my side, I tackled my second sewing project - a stuffed toy for Gray. I found the free pattern for this adorable "Pointy Kitty" on a website called WeeWonderfuls. Pictures of the finished product are below. I think it turned out pretty cute!




0 comments:
Post a Comment