My Girls
>> Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Anyone who knows me at all, knows how important my dogs are to me, so with Gray's arrival came many questions about how they were handling the newest member of the family. And much to my relief, I can honestly say that Gray has been welcomed with open paws. Bubba, whom most of you have never met due to his temperament, has given Gray the amount of attention he affords to a new fixture in our home. He sniffs her and that's about it... I wish this is how he would treat everyone! Now, Mia's love/hate relationship with Gray is a different story. Mia loves to sneak in licks to Gray's feet, hands and even face if she is quick enough. But Mia, the original Princess, has had to give up her nap spot (my lap) and her on demand supply of attention. But, this is in exchange for having me home a lot more and frequent walks, even if the stroller bumps her bottom occasionally. It is a compromise for her, but overall I think she is adjusting. But, please do not tell her that before too long Gray will be paying her back for all of the licks!
Below are some pictures I snapped of Gray and Mia sleeping on the sofa. So far I do not have any pictures of Gray and Bubba since she is after all just another fixture... ; )
0 comments:
Post a Comment