Gray is 3 Months Old!
>> Tuesday, July 27, 2010
I cannot believe that my baby girl is 3 months old today! Gray is changing so much and seems to have grown out of the newborn phase into a full blown infant. These are the things I love about my 3 month old:

1. She knows and prefers Kevin and me. I love being the one that Gray wants and needs and I know it makes Kevin happy to be her main man.
2. She is my little sidekick. Because Gray is not exactly a fan of the bottle, she is with me all of the time. She goes where I go and I love that she is never far.
3. She has brought me perspective. My little girl is a constant reminder of God's presence in our lives and the blessings he has provided. Gray gives me faith that things will always be okay.
4. She is so trusting. When Gray looks up at me, she does so with complete assurance that I will give her anything she needs. And usually I am able to figure out what exactly that is.
5. She looks like her daddy. It is amazing the way complete strangers say to us that she looks like Kevin. She is so beautiful and I love that she looks so much like the other love of my life!
6. She fits into our lives perfectly. Now when we do anything, she comes with us and everyday tasks have become so much more fun. As a family we go for walks, to visit my family, to church and on picnics in the backyard.
7. She needs me. It is such a good feeling to be needed and I am reveling in it while it lasts. I know that in the blink of an eye she will be an independent toddler that wants to do things on her own.
8. She has the cutest little clothes. Every morning it is like dressing my baby doll and I secretly enjoy when she needs her clothes changed because I get to put something else on her.
9. She is so much more interactive. Gray grasps her toys, stands (assisted), sits upright (assisted) and coos. It seems as though she does something new everyday.
10. She is smiling and laughing a LOT. Her little laugh is definitely the cutest thing I have ever heard and I cannot get enough of it. She usually laughs in response to a funny sound that Kevin or I make and we were able to get it on video today!
We LOVE this baby. Thank you for loving her too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment