First Father's Day
>> Sunday, June 20, 2010
Yesterday we celebrated Kevin's first Father's Day! We enjoyed a nice, relaxing day at home, followed by dinner at my parents to see Gray's "Papa Britt." Kevin takes such good care of us girls and we are incredibly lucky to have him in our lives. Thanks babe for making all of my dreams come true... Love you!
Gray and I did our best to spoil Kevin a little with:
Hedge Trimmers - Not so exciting, but he said he needed them
Parfait Glasses - As you can see he has already broken them inFramed footprint of Gray's - He found the evidence of this gift on the bottom of her foot

Onesie for Gray - I made it for her to wear for her Daddy
Here is Gray in her new onesie sitting in her Bumbo seat. I have a feeling that she will be wearing this onesie whenever Kevin gets her dressed... at least until she outgrows it!
Here we are at my parents house celebrating Father's Day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment